Talk

Advanced search

Have any 'Card Crafters' got Buisness Cards?

(5 Posts)
wendy33 Thu 02-Jun-05 20:42:14

If so, whatdetails do you put on it?

I was wondering about web address. I havnt a clue where to show my cards or how to set up a web site. Does anyone know what to do?

Any help will be greatly received!!

Thank you!

Dingle Thu 02-Jun-05 21:28:00

I have been meaning to get some done for a while now. Have a look online at Vistaprint or make your own. You can get a free sample sheet to print your own on the Avery website.

TBH I will probably put on the same info as the labels on the back of my cards, that's name, email addy, and mobile phone number.

A website is a big wish of mine, that way I could circulate amongst the other parents in the Downs Syndrome Association to help raise funds. I will get around to it one day, but I am no technical whizzkid!

Dior Thu 02-Jun-05 21:39:45

Message withdrawn

AuntyQuated Fri 03-Jun-05 08:17:12

i printed some onto card using Word...they have loads of different templates...you just have to add the details...print them and cut up with your craft knife.

Whizzz Fri 03-Jun-05 18:35:41

I've started to put a basic website together (using a wizard in Microsoft Publisher). I thought if I put the website address on the back of my cards - people could just look at it to see what else I can make. As yet though its not live.
DH got me a good domain name though
Don't worry, I'll let you know if/when it goes live !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now