Advanced search

Scrapbooking? What 'label holders' do you use?

(3 Posts)
faraday Tue 08-Sep-09 08:39:08

like these

I am having trouble finding a UK supplier!

They don't have to be identical to these: I am wanting to tart up some wooden magazine holders!


lunavix Sat 19-Sep-09 08:31:23

I have those ones... although I think I have a pack of silver and one of black

They were in hobbycraft

BetsyBoop Sun 20-Sep-09 11:38:15

try here

scrapbooking ones might be a bit small though

you can also get them from door furniture suppliers, they are typically called card frames, library card holders or label holders, for example from here

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: