Talk

Advanced search

Fat Quarter Shop - Any in UK?

(12 Posts)
TwoIfBySea Wed 26-Aug-09 22:28:11

Does anyone know of a UK equivalent of the online Fat Quarter Shop? I quite fancy buying some jelly rolls or charm packs but is there any based either in the UK or Europe?

Cheers m'dears!

chickbean Wed 26-Aug-09 23:03:56

I can't recommend any personally, but there seem to be quite a few available if you Google "fat quarter shop". Have just been browsing one called Pelenna Patchworks. I imagine they're more expensive over here though.

WindUpBird Thu 27-Aug-09 08:05:41

This shop may be able to help, but it doesn't look as though they are online:

Hometown Fabric Shops
Tel: 01634 838880| 74, High Street, Rochester, Kent ME1 1JY
Patchwork Quilting Fabrics Haberdashery Home Accessories Textiles

If you can get to it, the shop is lovely!

Bettymum Thu 27-Aug-09 12:16:15

I found this on google

And this is a fab shop in Dorking that I have got quite a lot of things from - in person and mail order.

kiwibella Fri 28-Aug-09 16:30:23

ebay - loads of sellers.

I'm sure I have a couple of others bookmarked but struggling with a wriggly 2yo atm!!

dizzyday07 Fri 28-Aug-09 19:30:16

here is one

dizzyday07 Fri 28-Aug-09 19:31:38

Gone to Earth is another

LynetteScavo Fri 28-Aug-09 19:33:05

When the pound was strong agains the dollar, I found it was worth buying direct from the US.

Sorry, not much use now, but may be worth considering in the future.

DutchOma Fri 28-Aug-09 20:41:45

We went to a lovely patchwork and quilting shop in Buckingham yesterday. Only been open three weeks.

kiwibella Fri 28-Aug-09 22:54:35

here's onefabric rehab

I'm sure that I got that link from a thread here, once upon a time grin.

TwoIfBySea Fri 28-Aug-09 23:27:29

Thank you all.

I have a ridiculous fetish for fabric after looking at all these so should really get around to doing something creative. We have a really good fabric shop near where I stay in Linlithgow but I am greedy and want more and more! I go all Kirstie Allsop at the sight of them!

Niecie Sun 30-Aug-09 23:51:08

Ebay is always good for fabric.

This is one of my personal favourites but there are quite a few shops selling patchwork fabric and FQs.

This is not ebay but a lovely shop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now