Talk

Advanced search

GALLERY.

(23 Posts)
Jayzmummy Mon 30-May-05 09:53:02

Ive just had a peep at the lovely cards in the Gallery. They really are wonderful.

Just would like to ask that when you upload a new piccie can you please delete the full size image.

Ive just deleted all of the ones I could find BUT there are loads so I am bound to have missed oe or two.

For those who dont know how to do it.....this is how.

Upload your piccie.
Click on Image.
Along the top you will see Full Size.
Click on Full Size.
Your piccie will come on screen but will be HUGE.
Scroll right and you will see Delete Full Size Image at the top of your piccie.
Click on this.
Then Click Confirm to Delete image.....its OK your piccie will still be there.

Thats it....youve one it!!!!!

Also you can Copy your piccies to other folders.
So if post a piccie in ALL NEW....you can copy it to your Individual Folder.

This is how.
Tick the image you want to copy by clicking on the small box in the left hand corner of the piccie.
At the top of the page there is a copy option.
Click it.
Then a list of all photo albums will appear.
Find the album you want to copy your piccie to and tick it.
Then Click on copy again.
Thats it you will have copied it to the other album.

Hope it helps.

JM.xx

Carolinett Mon 30-May-05 13:18:58

Hi AQ
I've just posted a few can you just check I've followed your instruction corectly. Still the novice I'm afraid.

Jayzmummy Mon 30-May-05 14:28:03

JM here. Carolinett....your cards are fine. Looks like you have deleted the Full Size images....did you try and copy any to your individual folder? Only I can not see any that have been copied??????

layla Mon 30-May-05 15:33:30

Hi Carolinett,I think your cards are lovely.They are quite different and I loved your mens cards.Is the pockets from a stamp as I think I have the same stamp and I was only just using it last night?

There is a competition in Quick cards this month to design and make and send in a summery card,why don't you enter your summer one for the competition I think it's gorgeous.I could post up the details if you like?

Carolinett Mon 30-May-05 16:13:43

Hi Layla
Yes it is a stamp, I'm going public with one of my naughty crafting tips.
I know SD I couldn't resist.

I go to B&Q now & then tell them I'm an interior designer and aquire a few wall paper samples, the denim is one of them I got last year,naughty but legal

Thanks but Quick Cards is one I subscribe to I got it last week. I saw that competition. I was thinking of entering, it never occured to me to enter the one on the gallery, thank you very much for the feedback it's a great boost when others think your cards are OK

Carolinett Mon 30-May-05 16:17:01

Hi JM
Sorry I thought you put the new ones in the new folder didn't think to copy them to my ind folder aswell (still learning)

Carolinett Mon 30-May-05 16:32:06

Layla
The dads card is a rubber stamp miss read It's the mans card you are on about forgot what I'd put up there.
No it's a metal jacket & trousers stuck on those net like peel offs and put behind a piece of round convexed plastic and I paid for that denim paper
I like complicated

AuntyQuated Tue 31-May-05 17:49:36

seems like everyone has been busy! i think i need to find some time to look at all of these recent additions.

another yahoo group that i am in send an email with a direct link to new photos; it's really useful as you don't need to look for them. but i can't work out how to do it!!!

how about a thread called new cards where we can post a link direct to stuff just loaded up??

champs Tue 31-May-05 18:17:07

good idea aq

layla Wed 01-Jun-05 15:34:25

I'm off to Hobbycraft tonight I'm so excited as I don't go often and they have just about everything a girl could need.I want some foam alphabet stamps to do big letters with.And some photo turners as they are all the rage!Then I want some definitions stamps and a new butterfly one.Then I need some new card blanks from craft creations.Except I've got so many envelopes spare as I cut the blanks down to small square ones so often.That's about it and I've got a voucher for £5 to spend because my letter was printed in a magazine.Lovely jubblies

AuntyQuated Wed 01-Jun-05 15:37:40

photo turners???? give us a clue!

layla Wed 01-Jun-05 15:56:48

They keep photos in place they have a little hole which you put a brad through.They're little pointy things you know.They're in lots of mags have you got one of the latest ones.Do you get simply cards and papercraft mag they're in there.

AuntyQuated Wed 01-Jun-05 16:13:46

i buy that many mags i forget the nmes...will go and look

AuntyQuated Wed 01-Jun-05 16:16:21

i have issue 3 in front of me...is tht the latest?

layla Wed 01-Jun-05 16:21:28

Yes,page 50 of issue 6.There's 4 photo turners on the picture there.

layla Wed 01-Jun-05 16:22:49

sorry you said issue 3 didn't you.I'll go and see if I can find any in issue 3 a minute hold on.

AuntyQuated Wed 01-Jun-05 16:23:05

no, mine is issue 3 and if you look on page 50 of that there is something you may recognise

layla Wed 01-Jun-05 16:26:02

Page 36 the mother card there's 2 on it.And the page before that one there's a few attached to the photo in the scrapbook page there.

AuntyQuated Wed 01-Jun-05 16:28:39

yes, i can see them now..can't say i've seen them in hobbycraft but i haven't really looked either. but they now do loads of making memories stuff.

did you look at page 50..recognise anyhting???

layla Wed 01-Jun-05 16:29:53

oh lol yes didn't you make one similar to that card.That's what it reminded me of when I saw it.I like your's much better cos it's not quite the same is it.Their house is rather plain.

Look on page 64 the love card.I'll tell you about it in e mail ok.

AuntyQuated Wed 01-Jun-05 16:32:11

yes, my house has trees. lol

yes i see page 64.

AuntyQuated Wed 01-Jun-05 16:34:39

do you use your yahoo emil addy...i've just sent you something there

layla Wed 01-Jun-05 16:35:37

I sometimes check it ok I'll go and look now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now