Advanced search

Can anyone help me find a flower card topper thing?

(4 Posts)
sazzlelou Sun 23-Aug-09 18:23:10


I'd like to make some of my own cards and I have seen some handmade ones i'd like to do similar.
The have flowers on the thing, are they called toppers? I'm not sure of the terminology and I have no idea where to start looking.

I want something like these....




Preferably in green, silver or white but any will do.

Is anybody able to find me some or point me in the right direction???


SoupDragon Sun 23-Aug-09 18:48:59

I think they are die cut flowers.

SoupDragon Sun 23-Aug-09 18:50:09

Any of these?

although I feel sure that a MNer will be able to cut some for you in the colours you want.

sazzlelou Sun 23-Aug-09 18:58:58

Thanks, i'll have a look through those.

I knew I wasn't using the correct terminology. Didn't want to search ebay for "card flower things". grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: