Talk

Advanced search

Craft packs

(13 Posts)
kkgirl Tue 24-May-05 20:37:27

I've booked a stall at our local festival to promote a craft club we are trying to set up. We would have been allowed to have a stall for free, but my friend wanted to sell card making supplies so we have paid £10 for a space.
I thought that I would sell "Make a Card" packs for children, everything they would need to make one card, ie a card, an envelope a topper, some background card or papers, peel offs etc. As it is Fathers day the following week I am going to make some Fathers Day packs, some Girly packs, Bratz and Princess Stickers, and some butterfly, dolphins etc for very little children. I'm also buying some craft boxes, photo frames and key rings to sell.
Now that I have ordered it all, I am panicking that it won't sell, so would appreciate any thoughts or feedback.
I was thinking of selling them at £1-£1.25 each and making up a sample of each so that the parents and children can see the finished product.

Whizzz Tue 24-May-05 20:47:14

I think it sounds good & price seems about right. I have a cute butterfly punch if you would like me to punch out any butterflies for you

kkgirl Wed 25-May-05 09:07:32

Whizz

I would like some butterflies, they would be really good on the cards. Do you want to do a swop, you could send me some butterflies, and I'll send you something back, if you let me know what sort of thing you like

Whizzz Wed 25-May-05 18:43:32

No probs, how many would you like ?
I can do various coloured paper & card - I'll make them bright & cheerful if they are for kids cards. I have used them one of my MN gallery cards so you can see them there.
I have your address from the Card Challenge so I'll get punching !

champs Wed 25-May-05 21:13:49

kkgirl, do you have a sizzix? I have the doll die and the boy and girl hair which would be really good for kiddie packs. also have balloons, gifts, big birthday cake, and candles if that helps.

champs Wed 25-May-05 21:14:57

(hi whizzz!! ds1 always asks me if I'm talking to you when he see's me on mnet)

Carolinett Wed 25-May-05 21:24:23

I haven't got any chlidrenny ones I've got the fish & the seahorse if there any good

Whizzz Thu 26-May-05 19:36:30

Hi Champs and a special Hi to Champs DS1

Isn't MN great !

I've punched out some butterflies - hope they are OK. I'll try & post them out tomorrow kkgirl.

champs Fri 27-May-05 14:37:39

hello whizzz. (typed by ds)

Whizzz Fri 27-May-05 18:27:06

I've posted them out kkgirl

Big to Champs DS !

kkgirl Fri 27-May-05 22:02:03

Champs

No , I don't have a sizzix.
I received my order from Baker Ross today with some dolphins and other stickers, so have loads now to pack up ready.

Do you think it sounds like a good idea, if it doesn't work then I'll be on Ebay selling them off!!

kkgirl Fri 27-May-05 22:02:41

Whizz

Thanks, I'll look out for them.
Did you put your address in so I can send you something back?

champs Sat 28-May-05 17:16:24

kkgirl, soory didn't make it clear. I can cut the dies out for you

I do think the kits are a good idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now