Talk

Advanced search

Copyright

(6 Posts)
hunkermunker Tue 24-May-05 18:59:44

Does anybody know about the copyright for things like stamps, Sizzix diecuts, peel-offs, stickers, other toppers, etc.

I know that some stamp companies are funny about you using their designs to make and sell cards - does anyone know of any that don't mind?

hunkermunker Tue 24-May-05 19:02:11

Sorry, wanted to say I'd seen Carolinett's reply re Sizzix on the other thread - thank you for that, yes, I agree - just wanted to broaden the topic and not hijack another thread!

hunkermunker Tue 24-May-05 22:27:52

Anyone?

champs Wed 25-May-05 02:47:38

hiya, have answered on over thread too. there is a thing called angel policy where you can sell stuff made with stamps etc but it is limited and you have to make the impressions of the stamps buy hand.
I dont really see why companies should be worried about us selling stuff like that, why do they make them then? Just for us to use as a hobby I suppose but it has realy made me think about selling and stuff. the amount of money i have spent on crafting stuff I have to get money back somehow!!

hunkermunker Wed 25-May-05 13:34:56

I know, mad isn't it?! As if they don't charge enough for them in the first place!

champs Wed 25-May-05 15:21:50

absolutely ridiculus!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now