Talk

Advanced search

Fab afghan to crochet

(3 Posts)
Bumperslucious Sat 01-Aug-09 16:37:48

DH asked if I would crochet a blanket for our bed so after a bit of searching I came across this beauty, DH loves it. It apparently comes from this which I have just ordered. There is also a group on ravelry devoted to it (Granny square sampler I think it is called).

I just think it is fab, although not sure about the colours. Anyone else fancy giving it a go? Or can you give me any inspiration for colours?

DutchOma Sat 01-Aug-09 22:35:46

That is absolutely fantastic. I think the colours are wonderful, but probably you will be expected to use up your own odds and ends. You'll have to see what instructions you get from the book.
I have been given Issue No8 from the Knitter and there is a beautiful white on white sampler in there, which I am very tempted by.

ButtercupWafflehead Mon 03-Aug-09 16:03:02

Love it too, have a good look through all the ravelry projects to do with Granny Squares for colour combination ideas.

Miaou gave me the tip of always checking the charity shop for oddments of wool to add to the stash!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now