Talk

Advanced search

cant find skin coloured card.

(14 Posts)
champs Sun 22-May-05 00:21:07

anyone know where I can get some? all types of skin tones needed.

Skribble Sun 22-May-05 00:22:04

ELC was doing some.

Jayzmummy Sun 22-May-05 09:46:12

Have you got a Papermill close by? They do skin coloured card in various tones.

Also stationary box do a pack of 10 sheets all different skin tone colours for 1.79 per pack.

Im off into our town centre tomorrow to take back a pile of clothes I bought yesterday but couldnt be bothered to try on....need smaller sizes!!! the diet has worked!!!!....so if you want me to grab you a pack I am more than happy to do so.

SoupDragon Sun 22-May-05 09:47:12

I think Baker Ross had it but I can't find it online.

champs Sun 22-May-05 12:53:38

ty skribble!!

Jayzmummy -- how kind of you!! if it's not too much bother please can I have three packs.... why dont we have those shops locally!!

hi soupy, tried there too as I seem to remember them doing it but couldn't find it either.

Jayzmummy Sun 22-May-05 13:11:49

Off to town now so will grab some packs for you.....can you email me at my yahoo addy with your address and i'll pop them in the post in the morning.

my mn user name at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Socci Sun 22-May-05 13:24:13

Message withdrawn

Jayzmummy Sun 22-May-05 18:03:05

Champs.....the shop was out of stock of the packs of card. Its due in on the next delivery which is wednesday....I have asked them to put it to one side for me and DH will collect it for me on his way home from work on wednesday night. if you find any in the meantime....let me know....no worries because I use loads of the card to make my sizzix bitty bods!!!

champs Sun 22-May-05 21:40:51

Socci -- thanks, will have a look.

Jayzmummy -- aww thanks!! I want them for my sizzix too I really appreciate it. I'll send you my addy. Please send me yours too so that I can send you payment.

Jayzmummy Thu 26-May-05 19:59:39

Champs. Ive got two packs of skin coloured card here. email me at
my MN user name at yahoo dot co dot uk
with your address and I will pop them in the post for you tomorrow.

champs Fri 27-May-05 14:45:45

whoo hoo!! thanks so much. only just seen this so will send you my details now. you can pop in post after bank hol. thanks so much.

champs Fri 10-Jun-05 13:17:27

hi jm, just checking if you sent the card, it hasn't come yet and am missing quite a bit of mail so just checking it too hasn't gone awol.

Jayzmummy Fri 10-Jun-05 19:20:40

Its still sat on my work desk.......sorry!!! What with the holiday and sorting out card orders before I went, I forgot to post it!!!!!
Will post first thing!!!!

champs Sat 11-Jun-05 10:13:49

lol, no probs JM. wasn't moaning(me..??) just wanted to make sure some postie wasn't crafting with it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now