Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

friendly plastic

(9 Posts)
layla Fri 20-May-05 09:26:12

Hi I'd love some tips on using friendly plastic as I've just got some to try.I've got 6 colours to have a go with.And I've had a short demo by the woman in the shop yesterday.It looks like fun but I haven't tried it yet.Does anyone use it?

Carolinett Fri 20-May-05 10:49:54

I can't help mines still in the draw from last year

Dingle Fri 20-May-05 10:54:04

How about we have a mini challenge for those of us who have it sitting in a craft box somewhere!

Go on....pleeeaasseee!

How about we all try to find some ideas, do a few links on here and go away and make a card using it in say the next week(???) we could then all load our efforts on the gallery!

Carolinett Fri 20-May-05 11:00:25

I'm up for that
There's a link somewhere on here I saw the other day showing books on friendly plastic. I was just looking but I can't find it I'll cary on looking it can't be too far down

Carolinett Fri 20-May-05 11:01:07

Dingle did you get the gloves hats etc

Dingle Fri 20-May-05 11:01:40

Unless there is another one that was one that I did. I just googled Friendly plastic!

Flum Fri 20-May-05 11:02:40

<< sorry to intrude, would you answer my survey in th Health section please>> thank you

Dingle Fri 20-May-05 11:03:00

just posted on another thread!! yes!!! gorgeous, they are absolutely gorgeous. thank you.

Flum Fri 20-May-05 11:11:55

thankyou carolinett.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now