Talk

Advanced search

Craft Packs

(7 Posts)
kkgirl Wed 18-May-05 18:53:10

A friend and I have decided to have a stall at our Community Festival and also set up a craft group hopefully if we get anyone who wants to come.
We want to make up packs mainly for kids with a card envelope and bits and bobs so that they can make a card. We are ok with ordinary girl and boy type packs but are finding it a bit difficult for making up fathers day apart from peel off stickers, golf, footie etc and words.
Any ideas?

Also a catchy name for our craft group?

Carolinett Wed 18-May-05 19:21:40

Sizzix cuts, there's loads of things golf bag footballs cars etc.
There's some in the MN swop shop or try ebay or try the sizzix website to get some ideas
Metal charms bag of 6 retails about £1.75

wendy33 Wed 18-May-05 19:51:11

Hi kkgirl!

What about:

Gardening
Snooker
F1 Motor Sport
Shirt & tie
Photo card and decorate that to a colour scheme?

Hope this has given you a few ideas.

Where is your craft group based? I would love to come! I would love to do something similar but am in Northampton. I havnt seen many people from close by!

You could call your group 'Crafty Capers'!

SoupDragon Wed 18-May-05 19:56:16

We're toying with the idea of relaunching our failing M&T group as a craft group. Which is no help whatsoever but I thought I'd mention it anyway!

kkgirl Wed 18-May-05 20:31:27

Thanks Wendy

We are based in Bristol, so quite a long way away. Mind you we do come up to Rockingham and Santa Pod quite a bit, so could bring all my stuff up with me!!!!

kkgirl Wed 18-May-05 20:31:53

Carolinett

Will look in swop shop now, Thanks.

darlingbud Wed 18-May-05 20:34:17

Gardening
Fishing
Beer
DIY (bob the builder type with belt etc)
Cars
Darts

How about Crafty Kidz for a name?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now