Talk

Advanced search

i've blogged thread

(44 Posts)
vInTaGeVioLeT Fri 10-Jul-09 00:33:11

thought it might be good to have an i have blogged thread smile

so here you are i have blogged today CLICK HERE!

TwoIfBySea Fri 10-Jul-09 00:38:16

That is a great bag vintage!

kiwibella Fri 10-Jul-09 23:31:38

loved your doily brooch Vintage... so very clever!

vInTaGeVioLeT Sat 11-Jul-09 10:35:04

thank-you ladies smile

any-one else blogged lately?
it would be great to get some kind of blogroll on this thread - so i can have a nosey!

Whizzz Sat 11-Jul-09 13:13:02

My blogging is even worse than my crafting at the mo
Hopefully when its the summer hols (one more week to go) I will get myself into gear & get going again.

Dingle Sat 11-Jul-09 17:27:00

I haven't managed much crafting ovr the last few weeks, my NVQ providers threw a deadline at me and I was only 31% complete!EEEK!

I did however make a card this afternoon- a card order for a friend!

HERE

meridian Sat 11-Jul-09 17:32:37

I have blogged recently and should be blogging again tommorrow, as I'm too tired to do any blogging now as its been a trying week to say the least.

my biggity bloggity

vInTaGeVioLeT Sun 12-Jul-09 10:38:50

i've blogged to say a big thank-you CLICK HERE

vInTaGeVioLeT Sun 12-Jul-09 10:39:57

oops! wrong link let me try that again! CLICK HERE

vInTaGeVioLeT Mon 13-Jul-09 21:12:51

i blogged about my lovely birthday! CLICK HERE

Dingle Tue 14-Jul-09 13:43:55

I've blogged a birth congratulations card.

vInTaGeVioLeT Tue 14-Jul-09 14:49:28

oohhh lovely dingle smile

TwoIfBySea Wed 15-Jul-09 20:50:49

Stop it! You people are making me feel useless and lazy!

lol

grin

Dingle Wed 15-Jul-09 20:54:25

LOL...crafting is a bit of a break for me at the moment. I need a few gaps of "relaxation" inbetween cramming in my assessments for my NVQ! hmm
Mind you I am not really doing any crafting "just for the fun of it" all I have done recently is a couple of orders and some Design Team work I am committed to!

TwoIfBySea Wed 15-Jul-09 21:08:49

I do cross-stitch but it takes me ages to finish anything - I'm doing my degree through the OU so I know what you mean but I'm more of a procrastinator between assessments than anything else. I used to make clothes and such but not anymore.

I've promised myself to learn knitting and quilting some time this year - oh god it's half over already!

TwoIfBySea Wed 15-Jul-09 21:09:41

Should add that I look at what people like VintageViolet produce and realise my wonky sewing might not be up to scratch!

meridian Thu 16-Jul-09 08:49:10

twoif- don't get discouraged by other crafters.. let it inspire you.. everyone is diffrent with diffrent talents.. there are so many things I wish I could do but my "talents" lie in diffrent directions.. and at times very far away. grin and I think the crafting community as a whole is very helpful and supportive of other crafters... in fact I have got e-mail back when I have left a comment on some of the "big" craft bloggers and you relize though they are phenomonally talented they are still people too...

I'm a terrible knitter, i can do simple straight knitting but can't follow a pattern for beans...

lovely card dingle! smile

TwoIfBySea Thu 16-Jul-09 21:11:42

Thanks meridian, will keep that in mind. Dts1 (7 1/2 years) is asking for me to teach him to "sew pictures" i.e. cross-stitch. I'll follow the blogs and enjoy seeing what others create, even if I don't have time to try them out myself. Except for the candlemaking thread, guess what everyone is getting from me this Yuletide!

meridian Fri 17-Jul-09 08:46:41

twoif- I have had a nose at the candle making thread though I haven't posted... its been on my list for ages to make tea cup and jam jar candles... I will get to it eventually!

Dingle Sun 19-Jul-09 17:38:42

I am playing the "crafty catch up game." Blogged two cards today!

HERE

dizzyday07 Tue 21-Jul-09 19:38:44

I haven't blogged for a little while since I've just moved house.

But it's here if anyone fancies a look blush

vInTaGeVioLeT Wed 22-Jul-09 10:15:08

i blogged last night BITTERSWEET it personal rather than crafty though.

vInTaGeVioLeT Sun 26-Jul-09 01:28:45

yeah finished a dolly re-vamp! BLOGGED HERE

Dingle Sun 26-Jul-09 17:31:23

Oh vInTaGe, sorry to read your Bittersweet blog. Working in a pre-school and being the mum of a DD with special needs- my heart goes out to you! {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Nice dolly though! wink

I am stil playing catch up but now I have completed my NVQ! YIIPPPPPEEEEEE!

Blogged another two cards today!

HERE

vInTaGeVioLeT Tue 28-Jul-09 22:24:32

thanks Dingle - i got an apology, it so didn't reflect my son - i just hope they didn't make a pigs ear of anyone elses report.

have blogged a couple more times!

apology
lucky me

i seem to be on a blogging roll at the mo i'm sure it'll tail off the further into the holidays we get!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now