Talk

Advanced search

Good home wanted

(9 Posts)
DutchOma Wed 08-Jul-09 16:10:50

A friend gave me two 20" garments, a cardigan and a top with an unusual front fastening. Pictures on profile.
They are free to a good home, jointly or severally.
I'll wait a week to see if there is more than one taker, if so we will draw your name out of the hat.

DutchOma Fri 10-Jul-09 19:42:31

Nobody?

Casserole Fri 10-Jul-09 20:06:50

Sorry to be clueless, but I have no idea what age range they would fit, which might explain the lack of replies - can you shed any light?

TheChilliMooseOfDoom Fri 10-Jul-09 20:10:28

Hello DutchOma, I would love the one in the bottom picture if you still have it. If no-one else wants the top one, I would also be happy to give it a good home smile

DutchOma Sat 11-Jul-09 09:07:41

I thought 20" would be a more accurate guide than attempting an age. They would just about still fit my dgd who is nearly five months. But she is a bonny baby and it might still fit a 6 month tiny.
ChilliMoose, you have chosen not to receive messages from other MNters, so I can't CAT you. You need to go into your profile and look for e.mail options and then tick yes to 'receive mail from other MNters.
I've had so few replies that I would be tempted to just send them off to you on Monday - if I have an address. I'm going to be away for the week, so if not it will be the week after.

TheChilliMooseOfDoom Sat 11-Jul-09 09:26:33

Hi DutchOma and thank you. I have changed the settings so you should be able to contact me now. If now, my email address is thechillimoose@hotmail.com

TheChilliMooseisPerplexed Sat 11-Jul-09 09:38:58

I've just checked and it is hotmail.co.uk, not dotcom.

nickschick Sat 11-Jul-09 09:44:33

I love babies dressed in 'real knits'.

DutchOma Sun 12-Jul-09 09:57:04

As I am going away for the week tomorrow and had ChilliMoose's request, I have packed them up and they will go to the PO tomorrow.
If you mind terribly, don't throw yourself off a cliff, I'll knit you something else grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now