Talk

Advanced search

Craft storage

(13 Posts)
pootlepod Mon 16-May-05 18:38:57

I'm finding that I'm neede ever increasing storage! I have an ikea chest which most things go into, have also got a small embellishments box which is great, various ice cream tubs and jars for other bits, and 2 box files for paper. Problem with those is viewing the paper I have.

So what do you have? I know some of you have a craft table but surely you must have to keep your bits and bobs somewhere?

anorak Mon 16-May-05 18:43:40

I have a whole room for my stuff and that's not big enough, I'm afraid!! Good luck!

darlingbud Mon 16-May-05 18:51:52

With regard to viewing paper, I have a ring binder with plastic wallets in that I file paper into. As the wallets are see through I find things easily.
I have a three drawer plastic storage thingy from ASDA and an embelishments box. Only just started my hobby though so don't have loads of stuff at the moment.

Dingle Mon 16-May-05 19:11:30

oh no, don't even go there!!

I have....erm...several folders, with clear A4 wallets. One has mulberry, the other basic card, the other patterned background,the other.........I also keep the cardboard boxes from the Paper Mill shop to store some as well!

Hausfrau Mon 16-May-05 19:36:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Dingle Mon 16-May-05 19:52:12

I don't think so ,it certainly isn't advertised as being so. I could ask next time I go!

hi5 Mon 16-May-05 22:42:22

When the drawers are full, I use the floor, then move onto the kitchen worksurface, buy a few more containers, pretend to tidy up a bit, make a few cards with things I can't find a home for and then chide ds for leaving his towel on the bathroom floor.I'm in an organised mess.

SoupDragon Tue 17-May-05 14:37:26

I have a craft workstation <<preen preen>>.

Most of my paper is A2 so doesn't fit into A4 wallets - I have it between 2 sheets of mount board shoved under the spare bed and have to remember what's there.

Dior Tue 17-May-05 21:04:03

Message withdrawn

champs Tue 17-May-05 22:19:35

i have cardboard boxes, plastic bags, a wicker basket a caddy and good intentions!!

Lizzylou Wed 18-May-05 09:39:14

I use DS's old baby box from Mothercare at the moment and most of the dining room...luckily we eat in the kitchen!!

Carolinett Wed 18-May-05 10:31:24

I've had an extention build on to the house. The room has work benches, there is racking around the walls to accomodate all my crafting items it's has a lazer printer at one end and TV to watch Alan & Barry produce their atrocious cards and a top of the range 19" flat screen & computor a long chaise to rest on after producing my cards & not to forget a fully stocked fridge filled with bolly, white wine etc. Then I woke up, only joking

Lizzylou Wed 18-May-05 10:36:41

I believed you!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now