Talk

Advanced search

Personalised Hand made thank you cards

(5 Posts)
taytotayto Wed 17-Jun-09 14:40:40

can anyone tell me where/ how people make personalised (with photo) thank you cards. i was sent some last year by several friends and im sure they made them themselves, they seem to be printed on photo paper.
if they are easier to buy where is the cheapest place?

many thanks wink

paranoidmother Thu 18-Jun-09 09:09:42

Either photobox is a good place or if you on an Apple Mac then go to the photo page and you can do it all from there.

kiwibella Thu 18-Jun-09 18:31:58

or print out your photo and stick it on to a blank card.

BlueChampagne Fri 19-Jun-09 13:13:21

It depends on how many you need. If it's just a few, and you've got something like Microsoft Publisher, it has loads of templates. If it's for a special occasion you might want to invest in some photo paper.

If it's easier, or you want to push the boat out, look at the Truprint website.

Dingle Tue 23-Jun-09 13:29:24

I have made a few myself in the past, if you take the time you can make up your own template and print directly onto the cards, or if not its a case of printing of your photo's cutting them to size and layering them onto a card.

Sorry, I thought I had a few on my blog but can't seem to find them at the moment, but shout if you need any more help. I made my templates up, by trial and error, in Excel.

Do you have a suitable printer? Does it print on card OK as well as printing photos?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now