Talk

Advanced search

making a 'photobook' - help please!

(3 Posts)
exasperatedmum Fri 12-Jun-09 15:04:48

Its my Mum's 60th in a few weeks, and a while back I had the idea of using an online company to produce a photobook, by uploading pics online, for her present. I contacted family, friends and work colleagues of my Mums asking them to email me pictures + comments, with the idea that I'd be able to make quite an impressive "This is your Life" style book... Trouble is nobody has emailed me digital images, they've all sent photos. I've got no scanner, and now I don't know what to do. Any creative ideas for how to get around this? I thought of just buying an album, and somehow getting these photos copied (I have to return most of them) and making my own book that way... I'm running out of time. Please help!

OmicronPersei8 Fri 12-Jun-09 15:12:09

Some shops will scan them for you, but at a price. Or would you consider colour photocopying? When I left uni my housemate made a lovely book, each page was colourphotocopied then bound, she gave us all a copy.

moocowme Fri 12-Jun-09 21:33:53

see if they have a scanner at the local library. have you thought of putting a help wanted notice on netmums? surely someone near you has a scanner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now