Talk

Advanced search

Dingle...Can I swop...

(8 Posts)
Jayzmummy Wed 11-May-05 00:40:35

some of my sizzix die cuts with you for a couple of your car die cuts????

J wants to make a card for his friend who is car crazy!!!!!

Im going to add a piccie of the dies I have in the next couple of days...Ive got some bittys clothing...hearts, flowers, tags, snowman (ready to start on the christmas cards in a months time!!!)the larger bitty doll, fairy wings and lots of the sizzlits dies....shhhh they are hiding in a box out of dh's view!!!

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 12:01:24

Oh, yes, that would be great. What colours and how many?

I need to make up some bitty bodies for a friend of mine, and I am borrowing a few of her stamps!

If you could add a pic at some stage and I'll let you know what I'd like as the swap!!

This is great fun!! Doesn't take a lot to please me, does it!

Jayzmummy Wed 11-May-05 16:54:02

Ive added some piccies of some of my sizzix dies....will add some more when I have a spare 5 mins.

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 16:58:01

Oh goodness!!!! No- don't put any more on JM, I can't make my mind up as it is!

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 20:25:16

JM, I was just about to go and make some cards!!!
I have just been pondering over your dies!

Dingle Thu 19-May-05 22:26:01

Do you still need these JM? If so what colours and how many. I can get them sent off to you so they are there waiting on your arrival home!

Jayzmummy Thu 19-May-05 22:31:18

Yes please Dingle.....could I possibly have

1 x blue car
1 x red car
2 x black cars
1 x white car....which has got to be turned into a police car for my godson to send to his daddy on fathers day!!!!

and....not my style at all but someone has asked me for a baby card with a pair of booties on it!!!! any chance you could make me a white pair???That way I can add either pink or blue ribbon once the babe is born???
let me know what you want from my swaps....will post a piccie tomorrow night of some of the bits and pieces I dont need anymore....have got some butterfly borders and corner stickers I think you might like.

Dingle Thu 19-May-05 22:35:32

I should have your addy, but just in case email it to me and I'll get them sorted for you.

We will sort out a swap when you are back home, no rush!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now