Talk

Advanced search

I've got some card phots

(13 Posts)
Carolinett Tue 10-May-05 18:14:07

Can anyone put my cards on the gallery and let me know what you all think of them

Carolinett Wed 11-May-05 08:36:21

Ok I get the message so nobody wants to see my cards.
Well thats OK realy I don't mind, I realy realy don't mind I'll just slither off and cut my throat,
I won't make a mess on the cards just incase someone does want to see them.

pootlepod Wed 11-May-05 09:23:53

Have only just seen this. I'm sure your cards are lovely and I want to see them but I don't know how to get them from you and out them on yahoo.

Jayzmummy Wed 11-May-05 09:37:08

Carolinett....can you upload them from your computer?....are they stored in on your computer?

AuntyQuated Wed 11-May-05 09:52:05

sorry..not been round much recently...work stuff...where are your pics now? are they on you PC, if they are you just clcik add photo in the album and there you go!

Carolinett Wed 11-May-05 09:57:54

I've just got into work & the pics are at home on my computer I finish at four when I get home I'll have a go.
Good job the knife shapener wasn't working.

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 12:48:32

I'd like to see them too, always open to other ideas and inspiration Carolinette! I'll look forward to seeing them!

Been a bit busy, had a "crafty friend around this morning to work with, but we hadn't seen each other for so long all we did was talk!

She's left me a few of her stamps to use and I am going to cut some bitty bodies for her. She has also borrowed my accucrease to fold some cards!!

Carolinett Wed 11-May-05 13:48:10

Well you'd howl
I went to the local craft shop I only use it if I'm desperate because she never hardly has anything in but I needed cello bags for the cards & I'm sure she's manic depressive
Anyway I could hear this customer asking for help with the wedding cards she was making for her daughter and as usual the owner was her helpful self (not) giving no to every question the poor customer asked.
To cut it short I felt that sorry for her I ended up taking her back to my house didn't know her from adam she didn't know me. This was at 16.30hrs she left at 19.00hrs we talked no stop she was thrilled to bits with the suggestion & she bought 10 of my cards. So I know what you mean you soon loose a few hours talking crafty things.It's great finding a fellow card makers I love it I could talk for Enland on that subject.

Jayzmummy Wed 11-May-05 20:17:20

I have set up an album for you and deleted the full size images of your cards.

Nice cards BTW.

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 20:31:45

Love the designs on the first ones Carolinette! Are they stamped?

Seeing your one with the "window" in it, and talking to my "crafty friend" this morning, I really must get around to making a few more different shaped,styled, cards IYSWIM, don't do many gatefold or concertina cards. It's nice to have a more unusual shape to work on, gives a whole new dimension to a card.
...waffle....waffle...and she shuffles off.

Carolinett Wed 11-May-05 20:36:46

Thanks Jayzmummy for setting up the folder I appreciate it.
The computer crashed & I had to go out again didn't think they had got up there.
You say you deleted the full size image is that what I need to do next time I put some up there?

The quality of the pics are a bit wavey is that because of the way I've saved them. I'll try putting them into paint & cropping them

Carolinett Wed 11-May-05 20:42:42

There Penny Black rubber stamps Boys & Girls range
I'll make some handbag ones large & small & put them on the gallery they're are easy to make adults & children love them. It's better you see the card then I can describe how I make them.

layla Thu 12-May-05 16:19:52

Hi Carolinette,your cards are everso nice.I love the way you've shaped the background paper into a retro shape it's so now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: