Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How to decorate huge mirrors?

(8 Posts)
franch Tue 10-May-05 14:14:45

We're converting our office into a bedroom for DD (15m) and it has an entire wall consisting of sliding mirrored doors (fitted cupboards). Was thinking of decorating the mirrors to make the room more appealing (and hopefully less freaky!) for her. Where can I get paints to draw on the mirrors, or would you suggest other ideas? (Did think of just sticking posters up but they'd get caught as the doors slide against each other.)

I'm not a regular in this topic area so sources for products would be appreciated (preferably online). Also, any decoration must be easily removable as we'll hopefully be selling the flat before too long!

Thanks

Jayzmummy Tue 10-May-05 18:05:04

Anitas aqua glass paint is fine....you can by it from most art and crafts shops.....and its peelable so when you have finished you can remove it very easily.

bambi06 Tue 10-May-05 18:12:55

what about frosted glass designs that you stick on, you cann get them in many designs..i think a company called brume does them,, theyre like etched glass?

debs26 Tue 10-May-05 18:38:36

paint on using kids poster paint anything she is into atm, then wash it off when she is bored and paint something else!

franch Wed 11-May-05 13:32:12

Thanks guys, will give the painting a go. Are there any stencils or whatever you can get in big bold kids' designs, or will I have to be truly creative?!

champs Wed 11-May-05 14:23:59

the aqua paints would be good as Jm says they're peelable.
stickarounds would be good too if you didn't fancy painting.

franch Wed 11-May-05 15:15:20

Thanks - may try the painting but the stickarounds look like an appealingly easy option

champs Wed 11-May-05 23:15:28

lol, btw bakerross do some outline stickers you could use with the aquapaints

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now