Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ive done it !!!!!!!!

(12 Posts)
melsy Fri 22-Apr-05 11:34:50

Ive finally finished my latest collection of canvases(its only taken 5mths!!) and created the letter with all their images to go to some gallerys. Please send me fairy dust for luck, Ive got to sell them now !!!

biglips Fri 22-Apr-05 11:38:38

good luck {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{vibes}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you !

champs Fri 22-Apr-05 11:42:43

well done!! ..*.*.*.*.*..

(poor atempt at fairy dust!woudn't let me scatter!)

melsy Fri 22-Apr-05 11:44:11

Im also quite chuffed cos I got the letter down from 14mb to under a 1mb !! lots of playing around with infraview for hours yesterday and this morn!!!

champs Fri 22-Apr-05 12:13:45

please let us know how you get on.

melsy Sat 23-Apr-05 12:34:40

well I sent my 1st email out , and will be waiting with baited (sp?)breath for reply !!

SoupDragon Sat 23-Apr-05 12:40:09

Isn't it disappointing when people don't reply immediately!!

melsy Sat 23-Apr-05 12:42:56

Hi soupy , havent chatted in a while, how u ?. Yeah my stomachs churning and its only the 1st one!!

Ive got several more potential gallerys to send it to , but think its better ettiquete to call them 1st rather than spam so to speak ????

melsy Sat 23-Apr-05 12:44:24

Not sure wether to tell each one Im sort of tendering out my works !!?? Or just see who takes an interest , it all depends on commision rates, which I believe go from 10%-25%.

SoupDragon Sat 23-Apr-05 12:48:53

I'm fine. Trying to cut down on MN as always!! You?

Personally, I'd send out to 3 or 4 to start with.

I've sent loads of emails out organising an NCT event before and I felt so excited having sent them out and so disappointed when no one replied despite me checking my email every 30 seconds or so!

melsy Sat 23-Apr-05 13:23:03

I managed to cut down on mn much so , but then its crept back up !!!

Its a real anti climax when youve been working towards something and your not sure if its going to go anywere. MUST NOT ALLOW WORRY TO CREEP IN. Must stay positive and strong !!

did u get the Nct grp organised???

SoupDragon Sat 23-Apr-05 13:29:31

NCT stuff is done and dusted now (and never again)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now