Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm just wondering if............................

(5 Posts)
cheekychops03 Tue 12-Apr-05 21:50:04

...there is an 'I spend too much on QVC craft days' suppot group anywhere? I really truly and honestly daren't add up how much I spent this weekend both with the QVC thing and with visiting Topaz Crafts. I keep trying to justify it by telling myself it has been therapetic and is helping me get through a terrible illness plus the shock of having someone crash into us a 30mph whilst we were stopped at the traffic lights but I'm really not so sure the credit card will see it that way.....
By the way, where do crafters in SE London go for supplies..................?

SoupDragon Wed 13-Apr-05 16:16:20

A "I spend too much at Lakeland" support group would be helpful!

MandM Thu 14-Apr-05 10:52:05

Cheekychops

What did you order from QVC? I managed to limit myself to 1 purchase (VERY restrained!!!)

But.....Dh has just bought a ridiculously expensive digital, electric, way-over-my-head, golf trolley...so have managed to negotiate a £150 spending spree at Topaz! (If only he knew that he could have bought 10 super-duper golf trolleys with what I have actually spent there over the years and never told him about!!!)

Dingle Thu 14-Apr-05 10:59:41

I think we are really lacking in Craft shops down in my neck of the woods!! Just as well really. We do have the Paper Mill Shop in Chatham though!!

Cheekychops, I don't know much about SE London now, moved out so long ago, but there is the HobbyCraft shop in Crayford, and a craft shop at Bluewater. I recieved an email from an old friend, she has just set up a shop in Dartford!!Must pay a visit!! Good luck to her, I hope it proves a great sucess!

Didn't even get the chance to watch much of QVC, so I am saving up all my purchases for a huge spending spree!

cheekychops03 Sun 17-Apr-05 09:46:57

I think the question may have to be what didn't I buy!!

I've got vintage stuff, stickers, card stock, crafting chest........I just need to find the time to use it all now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now