Talk

Advanced search

Fancy a sheep challenge?

(11 Posts)
redsky Mon 28-Mar-05 11:06:52

Don't know if this will appeal to anyone, but I am thinking of selling 'sheep' themed cards in our pub. I particularly like the idea of quilled sheep (good texture). Any one care to make a sample for me? I think the biggest problem is likely to be keeping up a reliable supply. What do you think of the idea?

AuntyQuated Mon 28-Mar-05 11:11:18

what is your pub called?

SoupDragon Mon 28-Mar-05 11:43:20

I used to make fab Fimo sheep. Once had a whole flock of them on my PC at work...

AuntyQuated Mon 28-Mar-05 11:46:20

hi soupy - are you going to join our male challenge??

Dingle Mon 28-Mar-05 12:07:08

ooo...I'd love a go, have only done a bit of quilling but have got a few ideas floating aro=und my brain cell already, can I have a go please?
Does it have to be only quilling redsky?

redsky Mon 28-Mar-05 13:40:32

No not necessarily quilling - just an idea! I'm not sure I want to divulge the name of the pub here as I know its unique. But its definitely sheep related. I love crafty projects myself but I'm not very good - everything I touch has a 'home made' messy look.

SoupDragon Mon 28-Mar-05 15:24:56

Can't join in AQ I'm in the process of setting up a "workstation" unit in our spare room to store all my stuff in. I'm what I like to call a Serial Crafter - I want to try everything!

Dingle Mon 28-Mar-05 16:45:57

I have thrown a few samples together redsky, if you would like a look, CAT me and I will email them to you.

Jaysmum Mon 28-Mar-05 20:36:58

redsky.....I have some sheep designs that I can forward to you if your interested.....CAT me.

Jayzmummy Mon 28-Mar-05 23:23:44

redsky....user name changed....now Jayzmummy

redsky Tue 29-Mar-05 22:59:35

Thanks MNers for your kind offers. I've CATed my email but unfortunately won't be able to see your handiwork for a couple of weeks. We are off on hols in a few hours and I'm still only half packed! Bye for now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: