Talk

Advanced search

St Patricks day, ideas for toddler's 21 month-3yr olds ?

(8 Posts)
bensmum3 Tue 15-Mar-05 20:31:41

Hi, We've got toddler's in the morning and I said we'd do a craft to celebrate St Patricks day, any ideas please, we have 3 children age 21 months, 2 and 3yrs 9 months.

Cod Tue 15-Mar-05 20:32:35

Message withdrawn

Tissy Tue 15-Mar-05 20:36:22

stamping shamrocks onto paper with sponges and green paint?

Dd's nursery have asked that everyone turn up on Thursday dressed in green! There are absolutley NO green clothes in the shops for girls at present- not even tights. Ended up getting a dress on Ebay that turned out to be closer to khaki, but it will have to do!

MissGalway Tue 15-Mar-05 20:37:04

you could make snakes, paint shamrocks, make some irish flags, green white and gold.

jampots Tue 15-Mar-05 20:37:39

ROFL Cod

you could do "snake racing" - make snakes out of tissue paper and then using a newspaper flip them along the floor until they reach the finish line

Seriously, whatever it is has to include a shamrock so icing one onto a biccie is good or similar

MissGalway Tue 15-Mar-05 20:40:31

You will get lots of ideas here

here

bensmum3 Tue 15-Mar-05 23:10:05

Cod, I might even get dh to join in if he thought we were icing on pints of guiness, I'm still thinking about the other ideas, like the paper plate rainbow one on miss Galway's site.

bensmum3 Thu 17-Mar-05 20:06:50

We did the rainbow streamer idea, but made it from cardboard in the shape of a shamrock , which the children painted green, and it was a great success, Thankyou !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: