Advanced search

Foam Thingies - don't know what they are called!

(5 Posts)
MisterMaker Thu 23-Oct-08 17:50:14

I've seen these little foam shapes that I think you put in water and then they stick to paper. I might be wrong on how they stick, but they look great fun for a pre-schooler. Can anyone tell me the name of them and/or tell me where I can buy them.

Thank you.

Cauldronfrau Thu 23-Oct-08 17:59:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MisterMaker Thu 23-Oct-08 18:05:00

Yes they do look like wotsits! I've looked in ELC and no sign of them!

Yorky Thu 23-Oct-08 18:11:57

We used the things that looked like wotsits at brownies once, don't remember them sticking to paper but we did/tried to do 3d models. They don't take much water - like wotsits really! try bakerross or - not sure which

Yorkiegirl Thu 23-Oct-08 18:14:50

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: