Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good cardmaking....

(7 Posts)
Dingle Fri 04-Mar-05 18:48:12

...site with a good forum?

I had been using CM & P, but it seems to have died a death and keeps coming up with fatal errors!

I have found one or two, but they seem hardly used at all! Had anyone got any recommendations please?

LittleRedRidingHood Fri 04-Mar-05 19:45:12

I dont think it has got a forum Dingle but i have just chanced upon this site which I am sure you will love if you dont already know of it.

The Money Pit!

Enjoy!

AuntyQuated Fri 04-Mar-05 20:57:44

What is CM &P??

Have you tried do-cratfts forum? It is really busy and generally they seem a friendly helpful bunch. layla goes on there and runs some of the swaps.

this is the cardmaking forum
have a look, it isn't as easy as this of course!! you have to do a bit of jumping about but I have posted queries on there and always had lots of helpful.

Dingle Fri 04-Mar-05 21:01:50

Thanks ladies, I will take a look. I have looked at Do Craft before, it just seems a bit "bitty" IYKWIM. I need something easy to understand!

CM & P is Card Making and Papercrafts, as in the card mag. I joined that but recently I just can't get the site to work, I don't know if it's in general but it's been like it about a week now!

AuntyQuated Fri 04-Mar-05 21:03:55

is a bit bitty and it is hard to find somehting you posted but they are a chatty lot and worth tolerating the site.
there is a nither one, but can't remember what it is called ...will go surfing now

AuntyQuated Fri 04-Mar-05 21:06:01

here this looks fairly busy but haven't been on before so not sure what they are like to chat with

Dingle Fri 04-Mar-05 21:14:04

I joined the forum at Crafts by Caroyln earlier,there seems to be a lot of info on there but it is all on different categories, so it will take me a bit of getting used to!

I have just got a kit from Card Inspirations, the mens, travel stitch cards, should be trying them now really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now