Advanced search

Anyone know where I can buy one of those washing line type things where you hang all your kid's aret in a very attractive way?!

(12 Posts)
cheekymonk Mon 06-Oct-08 19:22:13

Thats it really. have googled it but can't find anything. Saw it at a friends, and it literally is a line with pegs holding up all the pictures. Looked really nice and effective and thought ds would like to see his art shown off in this way...
Yes I'm sure I could make something but...
don't really feel like it!

cheekymonk Mon 06-Oct-08 19:22:33

I meant ART!

cheekymonk Mon 06-Oct-08 20:51:50


mootie Mon 06-Oct-08 21:08:30

I bought small clothes pegs off the internet and used string tied to small nails banged into the wall. Or is that too much like hard work?

Miyazaki Mon 06-Oct-08 21:59:34

Yes, little clothes pegs, long length of ribbon, and drawing pins.

was really easy.

TheMadHouse Mon 06-Oct-08 22:03:29

It is called tension wire, used to hang net curtains - we got ours off e-bay

hana Mon 06-Oct-08 22:04:03

Ikea sell this

TheMadHouse Mon 06-Oct-08 22:12:38

ikea curtain wire

cheekymonk Tue 07-Oct-08 09:34:50

Thanks all. Friends was ready bought from a local shop but they have since sold out. I just don't have much faith in my own artistic or creative abilities.
No need for nastiness mootie, I am not afraid of hard work! grin

TheGreatScootini Tue 07-Oct-08 09:38:17

Where d'you get little clothes pegs though?

SomeLikeItHot Wed 08-Oct-08 15:02:27

you can get the little pegs in ikea too or baker ross sell them.

kiwibella Thu 09-Oct-08 22:06:53

I got a line from ELC for about £3... it has four jungle animal faces with a slit to hold the masterpieces.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: