Talk

Advanced search

Easter Egg Hunt

(6 Posts)
liz24 Wed 02-Mar-05 11:48:36

Want to do an Easter Egg hunt for my dd 3.5years, any ideas on clues that i can use which are easier enough for her to understand?? I am planning to hide little eggs around the house & garden.

JaysMum Wed 02-Mar-05 11:53:13

We do this every year......great fun.
We use pictures to help our youngest who has special needs. Just print of loads of pictures from clip art....washine machine, tea pot, bed, sofa, garden shed etc.....then we give him the pictures as his clues to go find the eggs we hide the night before. He loves it.

scotlou Wed 02-Mar-05 12:02:37

We have a hunt every year in the garden - but just hide the eggs and get the kids to find them without clues. It's great fun (used to do it before we even had kids - dh would hide eggs for me and vice versa - how sad is that!!)
I like the idea of the picture clues though.

advocateofthedevil Wed 02-Mar-05 12:09:26

best one I've been on with little ones is where there are little fluffy chickens hidden. The children collect them and swap them for the same number of eggs each at the end. 100% fair and no toddlers hiding behing trees eating chocolate.

OldieMum Wed 02-Mar-05 12:15:33

Jaysmum - your idea sounds lovely and I would like to try it, but what is clip art? Thanks.

champs Wed 02-Mar-05 15:08:20

clip art is name for graphics. mostly on computer or even in books.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now