Advanced search

trying to find piping or is it called cording?

(4 Posts)
Countingthegreyhairs Fri 05-Sep-08 12:48:10

This is a question for the needleworkers out there among you ...

I'm making some quilted, lined washbags and cosmetic bags (said quietly, they are for Christmas presents) with some really gorgeous cotton (Liberty prints) and want to use some piping to finish them off ...

Does anyone know where I can find some on-line please (that will deliver to mainland Europe)? The only type available here is for upholstery and far too thick/heavy.

Do you think I will have to make my own and if so, how???!!!

Thanks a million ...

Countingthegreyhairs Fri 05-Sep-08 14:24:31

bumping? anyone please?

ChippyMinton Fri 05-Sep-08 14:32:56

here? Lots of piping cord and bias binding to cover it.

Countingthegreyhairs Fri 05-Sep-08 16:24:34

Sorted Chippy! My credit card is quavering at the prospect of getting stuck in to that site. What a fabulous link. Thank you very much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now