Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where To Sell Kitsch/Emo Jewellery?

(4 Posts)
chinchi Sun 31-Aug-08 11:16:01

I came across a shop yesterday whilst overseas selling fantastic pieces of Kitsch jewellery (chains, earrings, hair pieces etc) and needless to say went a bit mad with the credit card!

I checked on eBay when I got home and was upset to see that the market for such items isnt as big as what it used to be, and so Im looking for an alternative place to sell.

I checked etsy.com, but it states on there that whatever you sell should be hand made.

If anybody can point me in the right direction, it would be a great help!

chinchi Sun 31-Aug-08 12:03:10

Bump

Whizzz Sun 31-Aug-08 14:19:15

I'm not sure as Etsy & Folksy are as you say, for handmade stuff. There is only Ebay that springs to mind - unless you can get a stall at a local craft fair or maybe try & get a local shop to sell things for you

hollyandnoah Sun 31-Aug-08 14:31:42

hey,

Do you know where your local alternative shop is?
I found myself with a huge collection of fetish clothing from my teens. but the market had dropped and it was all very underground so i asked in my closest alt shop and they pointed me in the right direction. I got it all sold through a dungeon!! lol
So maybe ask and they will give you advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now