Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where I can get a really, really thick scrap book?

(4 Posts)
DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 24-Aug-08 22:31:01

DH wants one for everything children related, for years past and years to come, so needs to be thick!!

Can't find anything suitable up to now.

TIA

hollyandnoah Sun 24-Aug-08 22:38:51

Do you have a 'The Works' near you, or an 'Au Naturale' ehm when i was at college i always got them from 'Artstore' on Glasgow Queen Street untill i realised the above done them half the price.
Also 'TK MAXX' sometimes get scrap books in with nice covers. Sil's friends made her one for her 18th and got it from there.

ILikeYourSleeves Sun 24-Aug-08 22:44:04

How bizarre! I just bought one at the weekend for the same purpose! I got a great one from Paperchase in Borders, quite pricey at £6.50 but it's really thick, has card pages rather than just paper and a plastic cover (and is ringbound). The pages are different colours. I also bought some cool coloured gel pens in the woolies sale and I've started putting photos in with the idea of doing one or two pages per month of DS's life, I'm writing things like his weigh ins, what he got up to that month etc. He's 10 mths now so have to write lots to catch up! I had written down milestones on a crappy free thing from Hipp but it runs out after one year and I'd love to do this for many years so I can record all the funny things DS says / does etc...

What a long winded reply!

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 24-Aug-08 22:53:34

We have 2 sons and a daughter on the way so really does have to be thick!

We have had a look in a few shops but he has not seen anything he likes, i think he has an image of a big thick, fancy book in his head and so can't find anything to match it hmm

Paperchase sounds a good bet, haven't been there yet

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now