Advanced search

cooking with kids - highchair type thingy????????

(5 Posts)
FRAGGLE06 Sun 24-Aug-08 16:48:21


I remember seeing a pod type thing in mother and baby mag which allowed your toddler to stand at the counter with you and help with baking etc. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Anyone know what I am talking about??


isaidno Sun 24-Aug-08 16:52:40


isaidno Sun 24-Aug-08 16:53:35

very pricey though - we use a stool!

SpandexIsMyEnemy Sun 24-Aug-08 16:54:48

I use a chair - with DS in the corner, so he has a side one side, the back of the chair behind him and me stood the other side, he's safely contained!

FRAGGLE06 Sun 24-Aug-08 17:04:19

Beauty. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now