Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gem Magic.... Does anyone have one?

(3 Posts)
Tas1 Thu 21-Aug-08 12:06:44

I should have asked before I ordered but never mind...

I have just bought Gem Magic for my older DD's (11 & 13), they had an offer on, 2 for 1.

They arrived this morning. Has anyone used one before and what do you think of them. Where can you buy more studs and gems? Any do's and dont's?

SueW Thu 21-Aug-08 12:10:27

I think DD 11yo has one. It wasn't particularly successful. It's sitting at the back of a cupboard somewhere.

She had an initial burst of enthusiasm where she studded bottom of cut-off jeans, pockets, etc but she wasn't very impressed. Sorry.

ALEX23 Sun 05-Oct-08 00:04:43

Hi try on Ebay - Donnas Gems @ gemland, the sellers name is JACKY6519 500 Gemagic gems for £4.95, they are fab and great quality, I've tried just about every one on Ebay, but stay clear, they promise the best but the gems end up ruining clothes etc, but Jacky6519's gems are brilliant and the colours are fantastic, I couldn't believe it when my first two sets arrived, well packaged and in their own reusable cases, I am now a regular buyer and can't fault them in any way - I use them on Dance costumes and will be using them for this year panto costumes..................

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now