(428 Posts)
lucykate Mon 18-Aug-08 13:03:18

smile

Whizzz Mon 18-Aug-08 13:10:23

Checking onto this thread smile
I have blogged a few more new tiles today
here

vInTaGeVioLeT Mon 18-Aug-08 13:11:25

i sold some of my tags this weekend grin it was a commission from someone on crafteroo - i really hope she likes them - i feel quite nervous about it now shock

mistypeaks Mon 18-Aug-08 15:30:05

Crikey things are on the up for everyone!! smile. Good luck all.

Tillyboo Mon 18-Aug-08 16:15:41

Well done VV and good luck Meridian ...

Seems everyone is busy busy busy. It's raining again here and we've had a house full of kids this morning and only just got back from the park - needed some fresh air and space.

May work on some commissions later today, just having a quick catch up smile

meridian Mon 18-Aug-08 17:04:24

nearly all packed up.... ready to drop

whizzz- tiles look great.. I think you have become addicted to them... grin

vintage- your tags are brilliant well done... might have to get a few off you if I ever get any badges made from my doodles... smile

tilly-- thank you!

Miaou Mon 18-Aug-08 18:42:03

Just checkin' in ...

I am making a stole for a mner at the moment - mmmm, fab silk fabric! Tis lovely to work with.

Must do some blog-hopping, plus I have a tutorial that dd1 has done to blog, a great rainy day activity for the hols!

ranting Mon 18-Aug-08 18:43:55

Ahhhh, here you are!! Thought you'd all deserted while I was away, must check emails and have a nosey at what you have all been up to. Am hoping your collective mojos have all returned!!

lucykate Mon 18-Aug-08 19:39:12

meri - good luck tomorrow with the move, surely when you get settled, you will need some things for the new house from ikea??, ds starts pre school next week, i will have mon, tues and thurs free, would love to sort another meet up.

gm, dizzy?, who else is near nottingham?, incy is nearby too.

Dior Mon 18-Aug-08 20:03:51

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Mon 18-Aug-08 20:50:33

Meri - yes I have become addicted grin Best of luck with the move!

Dior - no I don't make cards anymore (hence trying to still get rid of 'stuff') - they are quite light so could be stuck on the front (as in when I used to put jewellery onto a card I suppose!)

Am made up that 3 people have 'favourited' my Folksy shop & only 1 is a MNer that I know of!! grin

Dior Mon 18-Aug-08 20:52:26

Message withdrawn

ranting Mon 18-Aug-08 20:54:23

Good luck with the move Meri, hope you'll soon be sorted.

Have to look at your shop too Whizzz, been away a few days and feel like it's been ages.

Lemontart Mon 18-Aug-08 20:58:18

WOWEEE - those toadstools on your pics are so lovely Vintageviolet (hope you don’t mind me looking at your pics).
In total awe of you guys and wish I was more artistic blush

Whizzz Mon 18-Aug-08 20:59:09

Look in 'YOur Profile' under 'Your Shop - People who Favourite you' grinwink

ranting Mon 18-Aug-08 21:00:26

Hello Lemontart, come join us, we aaallll float down herewink!!

Beggar, got to go, dh wants the flaming lappy.sad

Lemontart Mon 18-Aug-08 21:21:30

ty ranting
feeling rather inspired after peeking into the Folksy shop. Some beautiful work there.
Whizzz - your scrabble pendants are so pretty but I worry you are underselling them at that price! As soon as I have got my finances in order post holiday/work on the house, I will be revisiting and doing a little bit of early Christmas shopping.

vInTaGeVioLeT Mon 18-Aug-08 21:34:31

hi lemontart grin
thanks for the compliment blush

whizzz - i sent your things today{2nd class}hope they'll work out - i might have a go altering some now i've found where i hid them!!!

Dior Tue 19-Aug-08 09:12:15

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Tue 19-Aug-08 09:41:43

MISTYPEAKS I have posted a little something for you in the 'other' location grin

vInTaGeVioLeT Tue 19-Aug-08 10:14:28

i have blogged the tags i made - i really loved making them and how they turned out smile and realised i can now be paid via paypal wink

mistypeaks Tue 19-Aug-08 10:20:53

Those are some very very nice tags.

Whizzz Tue 19-Aug-08 10:23:36

Very nice VV.
Misty,I will add your tile pics to my blog today if that's OK

Tillyboo Tue 19-Aug-08 10:34:23

VV - have left you a bloggy message

mistypeaks Tue 19-Aug-08 10:36:06

No problem whizz.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now