Talk

Advanced search

Calling all knitters

(8 Posts)
mylittlemonsters Fri 08-Aug-08 20:42:57

Hello ladies,

I would like to get a Pickle Panda made for one of my little monsters and her cousin. It is a pattern on the back of a Emma Thomson book. To give you an idea it says it needs 2.74mm needles and 1 ball each of black and white 4 ply mercerised cotton in stocking stitch throughout the whole pattern.

Can anyone do them for me and how much would it be?

Dingle Sat 09-Aug-08 10:01:41

I haven't the time at the moment but I am sure my mum would be able to help. I take it you would supply the pattern?

If you want I will check with my mum and get a cost for knitting + cost of wool + postage.

You can see some of our knitting here

mylittlemonsters Sat 09-Aug-08 13:00:34

Please do check

Dingle Sat 09-Aug-08 16:04:50

Is it possible for you to email a pic/pattern so I can show my mum. She can then sort out a cost for you.

Thank you.smile

email details on blog!

mylittlemonsters Sat 09-Aug-08 19:33:49

Not sure how I'd e mail it as it is actually part of the book. Here is the book on amazon if that helps?

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/1843629283/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-page

mylittlemonsters Mon 11-Aug-08 20:00:57

?

pookamoo Mon 11-Aug-08 20:06:32

Could you scan in the pattern, MLM?

Dingle Mon 11-Aug-08 22:06:52

Sorry MLM,I've been rushed off my feet with kiddies, taking my dad to hospital, car playing up AGAIN, design team work.....

Spoke to my mum today and she is more than happy to make them for you at a very resonable cost but can you scan in the pattern to email it- otherwise it's not really feasible.

email me on dingle dot del @ hotmail dot co dot uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now