Talk

Advanced search

Seaside Craft Challenge

(6 Posts)
meridian Fri 08-Aug-08 17:00:43

Seeing as its that fleeting time of year known as English Summertime I thought it was time to do a challenge about that perennial favourite of the Seaside. I have been struggling with my crafting mojo and thought that a bit of fresh sea air, even if only in the metaphorical sense my blow the cobwebs free with the salty tang of ocean air. What do you see when you think of the sea side? The colour of the water, the pebbles and sand under your feet? The bright lights of the amusements? Or seashells, starfish, and storms brewing? Mermaids and dolphins cavorting in the waves?

Seek strength and inspiration from the sea and let the crashing of waves on the shore inspire your crafting.

as with all challenges there is no due date... just have fun, relax, and craft

link your pics on here when you have finished!

smile

Whizzz Fri 08-Aug-08 20:43:40

I'm in grin

VintageCarrotTop Fri 08-Aug-08 23:40:52

Oooh I already have something done, my pebble art is seaside inspired .... www.carrottopart.com/page2.htm#

VintageCarrotTop Fri 08-Aug-08 23:43:36

sorry i tried to link onto the actual pic, it's on the page, 2 rows up from the bottom last image in the row just click on it for an enlargment.

meridian Sat 09-Aug-08 08:03:49

thanks vintageCT- I do love your pebble art!

meridian Sat 09-Aug-08 08:04:48

have fun with it WHizzz... i'm going to try to paint something a bit later... although I do have some blue beads somewhere... a nice seaside inspired bracelet perhaps.. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now