Talk

Advanced search

Writing paper/stationery for DS1

(9 Posts)
jsgirl Sun 20-Jul-08 18:13:38

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but ..

Does anyone know where I can get a writing paper set for DS1. He's nearly 7. DH has family in Scotland and my sister is currently in New Zealand. I've suggested to DS1 that he write some letters and he's keen to do so, but I can't find any nice writing sets for him. I've seen the things you can print off sites like activity village, but would prefer a writing set.

Thanks.

FabioTheWhisperingCat Sun 20-Jul-08 18:15:43

WHS
Paperchase

MingMingtheWonderPet Sun 20-Jul-08 18:21:29

What about this from paperchase

MrsWeasley Sun 20-Jul-08 18:24:14

Do you know anyone who sells Pheonix cards? They have some lovely writing paper.

Califrau Sun 20-Jul-08 18:30:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MingMingtheWonderPet Sun 20-Jul-08 18:43:17

Pricey, but nice

jsgirl Sun 20-Jul-08 18:53:00

Thanks for the suggestions. Will show DS1 the Paperchase stuff later.

Don't know anyone who sells Phoenix cards.

And the Able Labels stationery - very nice.

Love the idea of Lego writing paper. Mind you, don't think I'd be able to get DS1 to part with it!

More ideas welcome.

I love MNers.

FabioTheWhisperingCat Sun 20-Jul-08 18:54:50

Can you make some yourself, using Word?

jsgirl Sun 20-Jul-08 19:34:28

FabioTWC - don't know why I didn't think of that myself. I can personalise it and stick a picture of a dinosaur or something in the bottom corner. Just remembered as well that I got a load of thick, cream coloured paper from when my dad was clearing out his office, so I can use that.

See, I spent ages looking online for writing paper, and all I needed to do was ask on here.

Thanks to everyone from quite possibly the least arts and crafts person in the world!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now