Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baby Knitting Patterns.....

(15 Posts)
munnzieb Sun 06-Feb-05 19:20:54

I have some but would like some more, do any of you wanna either swop copies of patterns/know any cheap sites to buy them from. I'm not that good just yet, (mainly doing the plain types and am board with thouse so would like to do something more adventurous.)

Lonelymum Sun 06-Feb-05 19:22:51

Do you like traditional patterns or more modern stuff? I have some very jazzy patterns for babies about 1-2.

munnzieb Sun 06-Feb-05 19:23:28

would prefer more modern things, if poss. (I'm partial to the sidar ranges)

Lonelymum Sun 06-Feb-05 19:28:11

Just had a look at mine and they are Sirdar too (Trendy Tots) Maybe that is what you have already?

munnzieb Sun 06-Feb-05 19:29:04

what's the number of it? I only have 1815 I think it is or 1518 it's a hoody cardi. (but was too adventurous)

Lonelymum Sun 06-Feb-05 19:32:27

Mine is a booklet with lots of different patterns on. It may not have anything you like, but I have just googled knitting patterns and loads of site came up saying they offered free knitting patterns. Why don't you try that?

munnzieb Sun 06-Feb-05 21:04:36

ooh will do, and all u typed in was knitting patterns?

Miaou Sun 06-Feb-05 21:17:44

Hi munnzieb, I've got quite a few knitting patterns for babies and little peeps, what age are you wanting them for? I'm hoping to knit for the db in the next few months but will happily <whisper> photocopy some charts for you next time I am in town if you like. Have got a particularly nice baby cardigan one, bolero style for a girl, double breasted for a boy, using moss stitch rather than ribbing for the cuffs etc - it was the first thing I knitted since a child and I found it quite easy! Let me know if you are interested.

Miaou Sun 06-Feb-05 21:20:31

Aww, this is cute!

munnzieb Sun 06-Feb-05 21:22:47

lol, awww that is cute!, yes would def be intrested, don't mind scanned pics either on the email, do u want me to pay for postage/anything? if you CAT i'll give u all the details etc...

am really lookin for any patterns from newborn up to 1-2 ish.

Miaou Sun 06-Feb-05 21:24:27

And here's a link to a page full of links to free patterns (not checked any out yet)

Lonelymum Mon 07-Feb-05 11:00:00

Munnzieb - go to google and type in knitting patterns and I got loads of websites offering free patterns. Didn't get to look at them though but you would need to look anyway to see what you like.

Miaou Mon 07-Feb-05 11:11:29

hi munnzieb, didn't see your last message last night brain not working well atm... Will happily look out some patterns for you, but not got a scanner set up atm, so it may be description only? Have just moved house and dh has started new job so don't like to hassle him re setting it up! Anyway, if you CAT me with your email addy (I'll CAT you too) then I can let you know what I've got ... er, when I find the box with them in...

munnzieb Mon 07-Feb-05 13:27:36

lol, np hon, when ur ready! i'll CAT later from home.

munnzieb Sun 13-Feb-05 10:22:58

sorry hon only just remebered about this! (i'm sure i'm getting memory depiciency or somehting!) will CAT u now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now