Talk

Advanced search

i would like some honest opinions on my jewellery please...

(9 Posts)
milknosugar Mon 14-Jul-08 20:07:22

have put pics on my gallery, would like to sell on etsy and would appreciate feedback. really want you to be brutally honest, have only just started with jewellery so willing to learn

<<awaits judgement>>

ilovewashingnappies Mon 14-Jul-08 20:09:25

[having a look...............]

ilovewashingnappies Mon 14-Jul-08 20:10:48

oooooooooh. they look beautiful - delicate yet funky.....

Egg Mon 14-Jul-08 20:11:41

They are fabulous. I esp love the second from bottom one (rice pearls etc). Well done I am envy of your skill.

namechangecosfeelingsad Mon 14-Jul-08 20:12:51

Vair nice. Especialy the 3 strand bracelet. If I wasn't skint I'd make you an offer, so I'm sure they'll sell well.

Lauriefairycake Mon 14-Jul-08 20:14:08

Bread n' butter stuff - nicely made but not special beads (like semi-precious etc). If they are swarovski crystals say so on etsy as people use that as a search term

your headpieces are nicely put together, good colours and nice designs. I would say you had a flair for bridal/evening wear.

You also have got the spacings right and it looks well-made. However if you use more expensive stones you can charge more and the actual working involved is the same iykwim

well done smile

mamabea Mon 14-Jul-08 20:15:27

beautiful, esp love the first piece.

milknosugar Mon 14-Jul-08 20:20:08

yay! thank you so much. will admit i was a bit nervous there, had to go into other room to wait for repsonses to stop frantic refreshing of page

i havent used expensive stones because im new to it, have spent a fortune anyway so wanted to get comfortable before i splashed out on costly beads. am not hoping to make a mint but would be nice to make enough to at least pay for materials and maybe be able to make a few bits for me too

<<dances>>

vInTaGeVioLeT Tue 15-Jul-08 00:03:40

looks lovely to me - well done smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now