Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want a couple of free cross stitch charts?

(12 Posts)
WigWamBam Mon 31-Jan-05 18:34:49

I've got two "Sophie's Rainbow" cross-stitch charts going spare, one is of a canal lock (stitch count 50 x 75) and the other is a night-time scene across a lake with mountains in the background (stitch count 120 x 90). Anyone want them?

WigWamBam Mon 31-Jan-05 20:42:22

No-one?

WigWamBam Tue 01-Feb-05 14:08:58

Last bump before I consign them to the recycling pile.

woodpops Tue 01-Feb-05 14:34:35

WWB, I don't want them but would like to say thank's ever so much for the other patterns you sent me. They'll keep me busy for a while.

Evesmama Tue 01-Feb-05 14:38:35

my auntie would love them
and hows your week going hun

WigWamBam Tue 01-Feb-05 14:50:49

Hi evesmama, not doing too badly this week, all full of colds (again!), and worried about my dad starting his chemo this week, but otherwise it's the usual insanity around here! Hope things are OK with you. Cat me your address, m'dear, and I'll stick the charts in the post.

Woodpops - glad you got the charts OK, sorry there were so many but dd was helping me and found lots that she thought you would like! I hope they're all OK for you.

Evesmama Tue 01-Feb-05 14:54:40

aww, those bloody colds, have just found out i have sinusitus after having three in a row, face is in agony.
i really hope all gos well for your dad
fingers crossed

WigWamBam Tue 01-Feb-05 14:59:56

Ooooh, sinusitis is horrible, so painful. Hope it gets better soon - I read on here somewhere that raw mashed garlic mixed with a little butter and eaten on toast before you go to bed can help - I think it was suzywong who posted her garlic cure, it's meant to be really good.

Cat me your address for the charts, I'll stick them in the post as soon as I can.

WigWamBam Tue 01-Feb-05 15:02:16

Message withdrawn

woodpops Tue 01-Feb-05 15:05:09

Don't be sorry at all. Your dd has good taste, they're all great.

WigWamBam Tue 01-Feb-05 15:05:44

I'm glad about that, woodpops!

Evesmama Tue 01-Feb-05 15:08:07

right, cant get any garlic tonight as just got in, but with buy some in morn and try that out
thanks m'dear

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: