Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Empty Formula Milk Tins

(9 Posts)
knot Mon 31-Jan-05 15:04:45

What does everyone else do with them? i have been keeping them as "they will be useful" but now the cupbard has them falling out what can i do with them as DH is going to bin them all theis week.

gingerbear Mon 31-Jan-05 15:08:57

DH uses them for nails/ screws/cable ties/bits and bobs in the shed

DD has paintbrushes, crayons, pencils, gelpens, pom poms, feathers, stickers........etc.

cut a slit in the lid, paint the tin and make a money box?

misdee Mon 31-Jan-05 15:34:57

think they can be recycled, minus the lids

Yurtgirl Tue 01-Feb-05 14:20:44

Message withdrawn

kymbo Tue 01-Feb-05 14:22:59

I kept mine for money boxes when ds was a baby,we've now got 10 full to the top with pennies and 2p's. Keep meaning to get it changed....

catgirl Tue 01-Feb-05 14:45:02

I have covered one with blank paper, got my ds to them put his thomas the tank engine stickers all over it, and that is where his trains live! Others have dried pasta/beans/rice in them.

knot Wed 02-Feb-05 07:59:44

Yurt girl - Cat me your detals and i#'ll senmd you some i'll find a light ish box and let you know the postage. - what are you going to use them for?

SoupDragon Wed 02-Feb-05 08:01:34

I remember having stilts made out of golden syrup tins - 2 tins with 2 long bits of string through the sides and you walked on top of the tins. Would it work with formula tins?

Yurtgirl Wed 02-Feb-05 20:17:51

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now