Advanced search

Knitting and stitching show at Ally Pally, October. Sign ups.

(15 Posts)
ranting Wed 02-Jul-08 11:05:03

ight ladies, if you want to go, sign up here and then we'll have a count and work out ticket numbers etc.

lucykate Wed 02-Jul-08 20:51:06

me, but i'll have to look at the dates and find out when dh can be 'mum' while i'm off galavanting!

TheMeridianCascade Thu 03-Jul-08 10:34:42

me! but I think it would have to be the thursday or friday... as DH will be working most likly with a wedding on the sat... so would have to bring DS with me.. not sure he would be up for that... though it would be going on the train... he might like that... i'm more intrested in it being a girly trip out than it being crafty... though that does help.. grin

blithedance Thu 03-Jul-08 10:37:57

Possible interested, yes! Was great last year going as a day out.

DiornaNoble Thu 03-Jul-08 11:57:27

Definitely interested!

Gingermonkey Thu 03-Jul-08 12:46:04

moi please

jeangenie Fri 04-Jul-08 08:58:40

yep, me me me

Tanee58 Fri 04-Jul-08 16:22:34

Which day are you booking for? I live very near Ally Pally, so go every year, usually on a Thursday or Friday (to get first pick of the goodies smile) If one of those, count me in.

SilverSixpence Sat 05-Jul-08 10:10:10

oh me but i will have a 3 month old by then and not sure whether the 2 hour journey will be a bit much! also tends to get a bit busy..but then i can go on the thursday this year instead of the weekend so should be better

warthog Mon 07-Jul-08 14:24:16

oh i'm sooo jealous!!! i went last year and had such a great time.

this year i'll have a 2 month old and a 2.5 year old so i think i'll have to give it a miss.


lucykate Mon 07-Jul-08 21:45:09

i can do thursday or the weekend, friday is the only tricky day for me.

anyone up for the festival of quilts at the nec in august?

lucykate Tue 05-Aug-08 18:05:11

dates are 9th - 12th october (thurs to sun), anyone got any preferences?, thurs is better for me, or the weekend.

jeangenie Tue 26-Aug-08 15:17:36

has anyone decided anything yet? Friday or weekend better for me...

can't wait!

ranting Tue 26-Aug-08 21:50:09

Right I think we should put the days in we can go and then we will make a concrete decision, we could (to accomodate everyone) have two groups and that way we'll all have company.

I can make Friday or Saturday.

Gingermonkey Wed 03-Sep-08 09:14:54

are we still planning on going? (drums fingers impatiently) Any decision on dates yet?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: