Talk

Advanced search

Create and Craft "Crafts Day"

(9 Posts)
champs Tue 25-Jan-05 23:12:21

Hi all!! Just to let you know the craft day is on Thursday 27th All day. It starts on Wednesday at 9pm. Get your Credit/debit cards ready

Dior Tue 25-Jan-05 23:14:47

Message withdrawn

JaysMum Wed 26-Jan-05 00:46:17

I just dare not buy anymore bits and pieces....hubby would go crazy...dinnig room is so full of stuff that I have to move boxes everytime the kids want to eat their tea!!!!

he said tonight....its the cards or me!!!!
have had a night off tonight and am having withdrawal symtoms!!!

champs Thu 27-Jan-05 16:50:43

ty dior, qvc craft days are so good, i get alot of ideas from them. dawn bibby(think that's here name)is great.

Jaysmum-- It is very addictive isn't it!!

Dingle Thu 27-Jan-05 19:41:30

I must admit, I try to set my video- good to watch over when inspiration is low. I also think it's a very good way to learn how to use new products. BUT ...I don't tend to buy much, personally I feel the P&P is a bit on the steep side.

champs Fri 28-Jan-05 20:26:27

yep, P&P on qvc is way too steep!! esp as they charge for each item. It is because they get send your order to the different suppliers who then send you the items!! Where as it seems C&C send it to you from themselves and cap p&p on multiple items. still pricey tho.

Dingle Fri 28-Jan-05 21:05:41

I can't get C&C,we have a telewest package!
I have tried online but our connection is too slow!
Oh well, I just have to spend my money elsewhere!!!

AuntyQuated Sun 30-Jan-05 15:42:21

anyone watching qvc?

champs Mon 31-Jan-05 20:40:12

i watched some AQ, so many sell outs!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now