vInTaGeVioLeT Wed 09-Apr-08 17:50:10

envy lets see her then smile

Califrau Wed 09-Apr-08 18:00:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Disenchanted Wed 09-Apr-08 18:01:00

WTF is that? hmm

lol! grin

vInTaGeVioLeT Wed 09-Apr-08 20:34:30

aahh. . . she's sweet but surely you can't leave her as a tea towel what if someone used her as one shock to take something out the oven and singed her or worse still mopped up ribena with her?!!!!

by the way i won a dishcloth on a blog give away today!grin[showing off emoticon]

Kathyis6incheshigh Wed 09-Apr-08 20:36:48

OMG is this NEW Cloth Kitty? I still have my original one.

Not too sure about her orange stripy socks though.

Kathyis6incheshigh Wed 09-Apr-08 20:38:22

OMG @ the lovely red pinny. This stuff is gorgeous.

Califrau Wed 09-Apr-08 21:53:19

Califrau Wed 09-Apr-08 21:54:46

cazzybabs Wed 09-Apr-08 21:57:34

I bought one for my bestest friend in the whole world who has just had her 1st baby (and they sent a free dress for her)..I love the clothkits lady.When I have more money I am going to buy a dolly and make it for dd3 (hurry up payday)

shreddies Wed 09-Apr-08 21:58:00

I want a clothkitty!!! Don't know where mine is sad. I'm going to buy a clothkitty and a copy of ballet shoes and hope for a dd next time

shreddies Wed 09-Apr-08 21:59:45

They'd better start doing boys clothes before ds starts getting opinions about what he will wear wink

Califrau Wed 09-Apr-08 21:59:49

hoxtonchick Wed 09-Apr-08 22:04:19

dd has some of my old clothkits dolls clothes. and i still have my original copy of ballet shoes!

<hello shreddies. how was JL?>

stealthsquiggle Wed 09-Apr-08 22:07:58

I am sure my DM must have un-made-up hat kit(s) somewhere - if I make her find them and send photos etc, do you think I she would get some free new stuff?

shreddies Wed 09-Apr-08 22:08:56

one of my less glamorous trips, just needed some silver polish

my old books are all at my mums, am planning to retrieve them next time I go to visit

hoxtonchick Wed 09-Apr-08 22:11:22

hooray for books. though i need more bookshelves, there are currently precarious piles all over the house...

BiancaCastafiore Wed 09-Apr-08 22:13:07

OMG, I had a clothKitty as a child Must order one for dd asap!

shreddies Wed 09-Apr-08 22:17:59

I know what you mean -we've started putting ours in the attic now, but we are seriously running out of space here.

I just had a proper look at the new clothkitty and I felt all funny remembering my old one. Its funny how childhood toys can do that.

cazzybabs Wed 09-Apr-08 22:18:16

We need a 10% MN discount special

Gingermonkey Thu 10-Apr-08 14:26:01

Cali - I got a back hair and a red hair - so I can keep one as a tea towel (not to be used as a tea towel tho), and one will be made into a doll, for me, only me, not for pesky dd grin although I am having difficulty chopping it up in order to be made into said doll. And the lovely clothkits lady sent me a t-shirt with a 2cv on for DS, it's luverly.

Flibbertyjibbet Thu 10-Apr-08 14:40:41

Oh how lovely! My grandma made me a cloth kits type loobyloo doll when I was a baby. Um.... 45 years ago!! Have still got it, do you think there's any market for vintage (ok antique blush cloth kit dollies ha ha wink
My little sister used to have beautiful cloth kits dresses. In the days when it was cheaper to make your own clothes, pre Matalan/Primark cheap crap. I have also have boys but I could make looby loo a friend? (Or granddaughter grin)

Fillyjonk Thu 10-Apr-08 20:13:36

oh ds would LOVE her

I might make him one for his birthday, before he gets all cool (he will be 5 but is...<ahem> not so cool-he ASKS for knitted jumpers grin)

Is it hard?

I wore clothkits also, so I feel I woudl be passing on the torch...

MadamePlatypus Thu 10-Apr-08 20:53:17

I got clothkitty this week too!

Fillyjonk Thu 10-Apr-08 20:54:57

I have just emailed them to ask if they might consider doing a boy doll

that would make ds so very happy grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now