Talk

Advanced search

Thomas the Tank !

(11 Posts)
boudicca Thu 09-Dec-04 16:59:04

Hi , does anyone out there have any Thomas knitting patterns, ideally a jumper to fit 18mth old.
I don't mind what 'format'-a photocopy, a graph,I'll happily pay for it + postage if you have one-I'm desperate !

boudicca Thu 09-Dec-04 17:09:31

DoesntChristmasDragOn Thu 09-Dec-04 17:12:50

I have a feeling my mum had one when my nephew was small. Whether she still has it or not I don't know. She's on holiday at the moment so I can't check!

JanH Thu 09-Dec-04 17:25:47

My MIL knitted several Thomas jumpers when my DSs were small but I don't know if she had a pattern or just made it up. I will see her tomorrow so will ask her (if I remember...)!

boudicca Sat 11-Dec-04 10:50:07

hello,and thank you both for the replies.I'm still looking for the pattern, so any help would be much appreciated.

JanH Sat 11-Dec-04 11:16:14

My MIL is looking but thinks she threw it out, boudicca

boudicca Sat 11-Dec-04 11:23:16

Thanks JanH, I think I'll have to try E-Bay.

Snugs Mon 13-Dec-04 17:20:26

Only just seen this. Will check with my MIL if she still has pattern (not used it for 4 years or so, so might have thrown it out). Will let you know asap

JanH Tue 21-Dec-04 11:33:09

boudicca, my MIL has found some! 3 in fact!

One has Fat Controller rear view plus front half of engine (photo has James but it could be any colour of course);

one is blue, with a big sun on one shoulder, a train signal and the front of an engine (Percy this time) smiling with steam coming out of his funnel, and on the back a moon and some stars with Percy asleep;

the third is Bill and Ben - a yellow jumper with black and red bits, faces front and back and the words Bill on one sleeve and Ben on the other.

Size range is 20-26, except for the first which is 20-28.

CAT me and I'll post them to you.

JanH Tue 21-Dec-04 17:59:37

bump

JanH Tue 21-Dec-04 20:19:36

bump again...where are you, boudicca?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: