xmas decoration stuff
organza wrap for a bouquet
new knitting needles
folio for dd's project
fimo stuff (stockign fillers)
glow in the dark hama beads for Halloween
Face paints

DO you think I have a problem grin?

Usually I try to support little independent stores,but this time have gone off the rails!

I need to go back for buttons blush, so is there anything good that I missed?

Gingermonkey Thu 27-Sep-07 21:50:12

lol RR. I have banned myself from there, especially with DD who comes out with armfuls of stuff and then expects me to sit and craft with her all weekend!!!! (I am a meany!). Did you notice any christmas coloured plain round buttons, quite small, whilst you were there? I'll go if I know I can get some, but it's too dangerous otherwise grin

cherrycake Thu 27-Sep-07 22:02:57

I have never been...yet! I was given a voucher though for my bday, so will have to pay a visit soon....will i need a lorry to get my bags home?

Lio Thu 27-Sep-07 22:04:46

Went for the first time yesterday was fortunately resrained by virtue of my grumbly dd, thereby saving myself a fortune!

cherrycake Thu 27-Sep-07 22:13:37

Thats always a good ploy, take a child, cos u never wanna stay around for long!

Gingermonkey Thu 27-Sep-07 22:15:44

cherrycake, just don't take mine - you'll never get out, and you won't get a sniff of that voucher, she'll have spent it before you have even got to the store! grin

RubyRioja Fri 28-Sep-07 08:14:37

Did not see much in the way of buttons GM - too easily distracted grin.

Did you see my thread swooning over my llama? Has pride opf place don't you know!

DANCESwithHughJackman Fri 28-Sep-07 08:21:35

OOOOOOoooooh I love hobbycraft - nothing useful to add but I do get a tragic excited feeling when I walk through the doors blush grin

Gingermonkey Fri 28-Sep-07 11:25:58

RR - I haven't seen it. I'm going to trawl the site now.....I'm so glad you like her, she was rather special (if I say so myself grin)

Gingermonkey Fri 28-Sep-07 11:32:18

found it! I am useless, aren't I?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now