dollyk Tue 18-Sep-07 16:23:45

thanks

MrsBadger Tue 18-Sep-07 16:28:27

did you finish the mince pies already? grin

tasja Tue 18-Sep-07 16:32:03

go to www.qvcuk.com
got great christmas card stuff

SuperMonkey Tue 18-Sep-07 16:33:53

Let your kids loose with red/green/gold paint/glitter etc on a big sheet of paper, then cut Christmas themed shapes out and stick them on the front of cards.

dollyk Tue 18-Sep-07 16:34:14

mrsbadger thanks for letting me no how to make them I will be making them at the weekend so I will let you no how I got on

tasja thanks

smile

Peachy Tue 18-Sep-07 16:46:36

For you or the kids, and what sort of card are you looking to amke- country homely or stylish pizazz?

docrafts website os very sueful for ideas, and I am sure I can link you to a great many shops if you need be, but personally ebay is a great starting palce for bits and bobs.

Consider how many you need to mke- one year I took an order for 300, was awful! I much rpefer a few ones I can concentrate on to a mass produced load.

Some of the most simple stylish ideas especially for beginners are the embossed stencil cards, with amybe some chalk for emphasis- these work especially well imo with snowman stencils and are cost effective (required: stencil, mouse mat, embossing tool, chalk, fixer aka hairspray)

but anything goes.

dollyk Tue 18-Sep-07 20:38:26

I looking to make any style of cards really just looking for ideas really

Peachy Tue 18-Sep-07 20:48:35

I wuld start with the docartfts website then, they ahev a useful forum as well for ideas and inspiration.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: