We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chunky hat pattern help!

(10 Posts)
LittleSarah Sat 15-Sep-07 17:56:04

Hey guys

Went into Jack Wills today and saw a great kind of extra long chunky hat.

see here

Anyway, as you can see it is outrageously priced and I thought, I'll just knit one, but an terrible at improvising patterns! Anyone got a similar pattern? Or any tips?

Thanks!

Tamum Sat 15-Sep-07 18:08:20

I can't see anything on that link, but there's something called Wooton Chunky Knit hat under accessories, is that it? I think you could take almost any pattern, like \{http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/patterns.htm\here} and just do it plain and long.

How are you, anyway?

Tamum Sat 15-Sep-07 18:08:52

Oh bum, should have previewed, sorry.

fillyjonk Sat 15-Sep-07 18:09:53

oooh tamum you wrote TWO POSTS without reminding us about your ravelry account wink

envy envy

Tamum Sat 15-Sep-07 18:12:43

Actually I am sure someone mentioned something on ravelry just a few weeks ago, some time after I got my account... <rubs filly's nose in it>

fillyjonk Sat 15-Sep-07 18:14:59

grin

I have just been through my inbox and I have noticed that I have no bloody confirmation email from ravelry

I am restraining myself from breaking down and crying, after all I am now technically, by 2 days, in my fourth decade (jesus feckin god)

Tamum Sat 15-Sep-07 18:16:29

I'm old enough to be your mother, you're not getting any sympathy from me madam. Happy Birthday though

fillyjonk Sat 15-Sep-07 18:19:26

grin

especially since my actual mother is, for a birthday present, taking me out to the knitting and stitching show and buying me yarn...

would still like to ravel though...

Tamum Sat 15-Sep-07 18:21:36

Blooming heck, and you are making envy faces at me! How wonderful. And you live less than 8 hours from GetKnitted...

LittleSarah Sun 16-Sep-07 14:39:39

Hey

Thanks, I'll check out that link. I am well, going back to uni soon thank god, four months of full-time motherhood is enough for me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now