Talk

Advanced search

whizzz!! just seen your zig zag bangle!!

(13 Posts)
champs Mon 09-Jul-07 13:33:27

Woooow it's fantastic!! is a new design you're working on? could it be done in pink too+

Whizzz Tue 10-Jul-07 18:35:55

Hi Champs
Yes, I've made one for BreeVDC in purple. It took a bit of tweeking to get right & I haven't properly 'test driven' it myself yet - but they can be made in other colours

Weasleybug Tue 10-Jul-07 18:39:56

Hi whizz - seeing your name has just reminded me I didn't get a reply from you regarding some jewellery I wanted and I have been offline for ages as I dropped my laptop and the insurance co took a while to replace it () so it may have got missed as a result of that... or else you don't want to make lovely things for me anymore.... sob...

Can I email you again and if I don't get a reply again I shall just have to accept it.... sniff....

'Tis wheelybug btw.

Weasleybug Tue 10-Jul-07 18:40:27

Also cna you post link to your website/photos as can't remember what I wanted now !!

Whizzz Tue 10-Jul-07 18:54:28

Hi !
here's my pic trail
The website is more or less the same photos IzzyWizzybeads

Whizzz Tue 10-Jul-07 18:55:09

Weasleybug - I dont think your email got to me

Weasleybug Tue 10-Jul-07 19:00:45

thats ok... I believe you .... will email with bigger order than original !!

Whizzz Tue 10-Jul-07 19:36:05

It got through & I've replied Weasleybug

champs Wed 11-Jul-07 03:59:27

ooooo!! I'll email you then whizzz, bangle is just lovely... Cousins b'day is coming up so will have a browse for her too.

loopyredangel Wed 11-Jul-07 22:05:45

Whizz just looked at your website and your creations are beautiful x

loopyredangel Wed 11-Jul-07 22:30:29

Whizzz, I know you probably don't need one, but I have designed a couple of logos for you, let me know your email and I will send them to you to see what you think. I am currently building up my portfolio as mentioned on a previous topic in arts and crafts.

Whizzz Thu 12-Jul-07 13:47:47

Hi Loopy - I would love to see what youve designed, my addy is
Whizzz_123 (at) yahoo dot co dot uk

Whizzz Thu 12-Jul-07 13:48:12

you need the underscrore after the zzz

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now