Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Debbie Bliss knitting patterns - do your raglans fit?

(4 Posts)
RubyRioja Thu 21-Jun-07 12:28:03

My first ever foray into Debbie Bliss and after much reading the pattern has made sense and is nearly complete.

My one query is - the sections of the raglan sleeves that are supposed to be sewn together are very different in lenght. It is not the end of the world, I think I can fudge them together, but cannot see any reason why they should be different.

Anyone had this before? It is entrely possible I am just a bit thick

DaisyMOO Thu 21-Jun-07 15:46:54

Which pattern is it? I've only done one of her raglan patterns and they were all the same length. Have you been decreasing at the right time and the right number of stitches on every row? The only time I've ended up with different length raglan edges I had forgotten to decrease on a few odd rows.

RubyRioja Thu 21-Jun-07 19:07:14

Can't remember the name without the book! REally simple with a little funnel neck.

I was really careful about the counting, and markign off as I went along, so a bit mystified.

DaisyMOO Thu 21-Jun-07 20:19:33

You could check the Debbie Bliss website to see if there's been a pattern revision. Hope you get it sorted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now