Talk

Advanced search

Crafty Secret Santa

(7 Posts)
yomellamoHelly Mon 04-Dec-17 20:04:33

Any ideas for a gift for £10-15. Recipient makes cards, key rings / bag tags / does colouring in etc... So anything along those lines. Tx

PasstheStarmix Mon 04-Dec-17 20:52:12

The works have adult colouring in books and loads of crafty stuff you could get for her card making. It's all mega cheap.

yomellamoHelly Tue 05-Dec-17 06:36:13

You're a star. Have found something I think fits the bill perfectly, though I could spend many happy hours choosing something for myself on there too. Thanks for the lead.

PasstheStarmix Tue 05-Dec-17 08:06:10

You are welcome I love that store, it has anything, everything and mega bargains.
Pleased you got fixed up smile

yaela123 Tue 05-Dec-17 09:37:48

How about lots of different nice ribbon, buttons, etc?

yaela123 Tue 05-Dec-17 09:38:33

Oops X post - glad you found something!

NeonSun Tue 05-Dec-17 15:02:55

There are many special handmade shops specially for such people, there are many interesting stuff and materials for various types of this hobby, I really recommend you to check some of them in your city smile I like handmade too so from my own experience I can say that certain materials are always appreciated in this case, especially if they have nice quality and are rather expensive. I think that it's also better to ask firstly which certain ones he/she needs, I always make this when I know nothing about some handmade arts grin
Adult coloring books is a nice idea too, they're so popular now and even those who aren't very interested in drawing usually like them. Complete handmade stuff can be liked too, I can recommend from my own experience HandMade Wooden Art for various wooden items like nice boxes, caskets, frames and so on, such boxes for example are always necessary for handmade lovers in case of keeping different materials and details. Handmade home decorations is a universal thing too, also you can get a certificate for that type of art masterclasees which your recipient likes, personally I adore such ideas for gifts too smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: